Sometimes life gets busy and cooking might not be on the top of our list. That’s why I’m a fan of quick, nurturing recipes that takes under 30 minutes. This miso soup takes just a couple of minutes and it’s so yummy and filling!
- Noodles (any kind you like!)
- Enoki mushrooms, washed and chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- Soft Tofu, cut into small cubes
- Green Onion, chopped
- Miso paste (I’m using white here)
- Cook noodles according to package instruction. Drain and set aside
- In another pot, boil some water (depending on how much soup you want to make). Once water boils. Bring down to simmer.
- Slide in the enoki mushroom, tofu and green onion and simmer for a couple of minutes 2-4 minutes. Turn off the heat. Add in miso paste and stir until mixed.
- In a bowl add the noodles and pour in miso soup. Voila! Easy nurturing soup in just a matter of minutes!