I love when recipes can be easily adapted to whatever you have in your pantry and fridge. This one started out as an omelette 😅. I was making a late lunch, decided to toss some veggies in my fridge and wanted something else and surprise, surprise had some inari tofu pockets lying around. Inari pockets are traditionally stuffed with sushi rice but I'm sure like a burrito, they have tons of variations.
I really liked this combination because it combines the sweetness of the inari pocket with the savoury omelette/scrambled eggs mix. Next time I'll mix it in with some sushi rice as well!
Now back to what I used in this recipe:
- Inari tofu pockets
- Green beans (chopped)
- 3 Whole Eggs (scrambled)
- Mushroom (chopped)
- Grated garlic
- Optional: Bacon and cheese
The possibilities are endless. You can really put whatever you like in it and test it out!
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat until hot
- Stir in the grated garlic until brown
- Add in your chopped up veggies of choice and stir for a little bit (1-2min)
- Pour in the scrambled eggs and scrambled until cook
- Open inari pouches and start stuffing
- Make some space to rearrange the filling and use spoon to press filling in
- Repeat until you finish all the pockets
- Eat and enjoy!
Tried this recipe? Drop your comment below. Let me know what you added in the mix!