Spiralized Squash Goodness
Butternut squash is one of my favourite go-to comfort food. It's sweet and super filling. It's been quite a while since I've last used my spiralizer so this was the perfect occasion for a quick and easy stirfry.
- 1 Whole butternut squash
- 1 cup broccoli chopped
- 2 clove garlics, minced
- You can also add: Mushrooms, spinach, whatever you have that might go well with this!
- Optional: Bacon (can also substitute with vegan/vegetarian alternative)
- Coconut or Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- First, start off by washing and peeling the squash. Chop off the top and bottom ends
- Put squash in spiralizer and starting spinning!
- In a pan, put on medium heat and add in the oil.
- Stir in the garlic until brown
- If you're using bacon or an alternative this will be a good time to add it in. Wait for it to cook, a couple of minutes
- Then, stir in the broccoli and other veggies for a minute
- Add in the spiralized squash and toss around
- Cover for 3 minutes, stir it once in a while to check on it
- Uncover and let it stir fry for a couple more minutes
- Add in some salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: Top with some cheese and enjoy!