Quick Stir Fry
Going back to basics. Sometimes the simple things are the best. Nothing fancy going on here, just a some chopped veggies, bacon and spices!
- 1 whole brocollini (washed and chopped)
- 1 sweet potato (cubed)
- 2 cups of green beans (washed and chopped)
- 2 fresh garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 stripes of bacon, sliced (optional) You can add in tofu, anything you like really
- Oil of choice
- Onion powder, chilli flakes, salt & pepper to taste
- Side of rice/noodles whatever you would like to eat it with!
- Heat a medium pan, add in the oil. Stir in minced garlic and brown
- If using bacon, add it in and cook evenly.
- Add in sweet potatoes and splash of water. Cook covered for 2 minutes
- Add in the rest of the veggies. Add some spices and cook cover for 2-3 minutes