Sarah is a business operations/tec genius. I had the pleasure of meeting her in a mastermind a few years ago and she is able to facilitate and create the most supportive systems to help run a business with more ease, efficiency and alignment. This episode was recorded in the fall of 2021, so happy to finally share this. Thank you Sarah for all your patience!
Sarah is a business consultant and the Founder and CEO of Rebel Office Inc., an online resource platform for founders ready to build their online-based businesses. Through mentorship and access to affordable resources, Sarah’s your guide to simplifying your business model, streamlining your ops, and scaling your money-makers.
In today’s episode Sarah shares:
- On how a postgrad trip to South America nudged her to start her own business
- How her business is rooted in her values and the importance of transparency
- Burnout and work balance
- Business iterations and learning how to pivot in an aligned and supportive way
- On her Work Parties and why clients love them
- Creating systems that supports unique business needs
Listen to our chat
Watch our chat
SARAH’S FAVOURITE BOOKS:
- Traction: Get A Grip On Your Business by Gino Wickman
- Big Magic: How to Live a Creative Life, and Let Go of Your Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
FIND SARAH HERE:
REBEL OFFICE OFFERS:
SUBSCRIBE TO GET NEW EPISODE UPDATES:
Listen on iTunes, Spotify, Anchorfm, Breaker, Google Podcasts, Pocket Casts, Radio Public, Castbox, Overcast
Instagram – www.instagram.com/wholeandunleashed
Email – email@example.com
What was your takeaway from today’s episode?