Another quick and easy recipes that’s delicious and super nutritious. All you need are 4 simple ingredients: sweet potato + broccoli + garlic + soba noodles and if you want to be fancy, garnish with small handful of microgreens (these ones are buckwheat sprouts). This recipe is packed with fiber, vitamin A, Vitamin C, Potassium, Calcium and Protein and so much more.
- Soba Noodles
- Sweet Potato (Chopped and peeled if not organic)
- Broccoli (Chopped)
- Garlic (Minced/Chopped)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Optional for garnish: Microgreens
- For the soba noodles: Bring a pot with water to boil and cook according to package. Drain with cold water and set aside
- Wash and chop broccoli and sweet potato
- In a pan, heat oil in medium and stir in minced garlic until brown
- Add in the chopped sweet potato first and cook covered for 2 minutes
- Then stir in the broccoli and cook cover for another 2 minutes
- Add in salt and pepper to taste
- Finally the fun part: Assembling everything together!
For some good hearty fat, top with some avocado and freshly squeezed lime!