One of my favourites recipes! It’s so easy and simple to make. You can have it as a side, main, mix it with pasta or anything. So many possibilities!
- 1 head cauliflower, washed and cut
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 6 tbsp herbs cream cheese (we used Daiyas vegan option)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: vegan butter or real butter. Sometimes my sister adds a big tablespoon of butter to make it creamier
- In a medium pot add in the cauliflower. Steam until cooked. Drain excess liquid
- Then add in all the ingredients and mash away!
Aug 23, 2018